Akropolis

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Akropolis » Test forum » Here my words for start for second time(had them on test subject)

Here my words for start for second time(had them on test subject)

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

So as owner of straightsignal.com I created this forum as open mind discussion and open fire of our will. I am interested about our chance and capablities now in this new world we've been un pre materialisticly fooled. I am at this point at mental hospital Which is in Finland and just got out from my passionate unsleepness perioud. I've been doing many arts here as suffering also...but back to our spirituality and capabilities, I start this here.

------Ok...so now we start it and I hope you enjoy the ride

Tae

How goes quickpost

Hello T, nice to enter your forum. So what would be first scene discussion for starters?

Ok. Firstly it was superexiting for me and couple of friends to see somebody here so fast. My first try to create forum failed. It had same name on other service and actually two of first failed. Automatically this makes a good discussion consept. I've been broadcasting myself many undergroundly ways, also by "longer waves" but at least now it does pretty much sence. I have information about this world and it's kinda like around turned history that has been misunderstod. And because two days ago a meteorite hit Finland and put up fire at lapland it's just getting crazier. I like conspiracy theories that's what I do and there might be still lot to learn at phases that are very important in world view but well I know our earth is very different by it's surface and air than 25 years ago and I know there is possibility to not rekognize this or recognize the realities there are perfectly with chemistry you live. Main thing is the food and medicines we take to hide the effect of layers.
So to make this more psychedelic start...I give you a topic here wich is: DO YOU BEIELE THERE IS UNSEEN LAYERS OF HUMAN REALISM THAT ARE MOSTLY PACKED AS ONE THE COMMON LAMB FOLLOWS
(sofie what do you think about this?)

ps...sofie what you think about this kind of atmosphere, because this is what I live and do(also)

(aaaahhh...i was little bit tripin...maybe for starter and erruption bomb would be...ööö...yeah...same thing but with food essences(chemicals, normal suply, overdose of basic suply, everything...salt)

You are here » Akropolis » Test forum » Here my words for start for second time(had them on test subject)